Empresa: EPSN WORKFORCE SPAIN. País: España. Provincia: Murcia. Sector: Profesionales, artes y oficios. Fecha: 10 de noviembre
• Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability (may be substituted for experience in General Assembly).
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Work in a team-based environment to achieve common goals.
• Able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced, dynamic and decentralized decision-making environment.
• Desire to learn new and innovative automotive technologies and firmware integration systems.
• Willingness to learn and practice lean manufacturing principles.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language.
• Working in a 2-shift operation is not a problem
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to follow instructions.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing initiatives (process flow, 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen).
[Ver Oferta…] [+] Ampliar información
Comparte con tus amigos este trabajo en: