Descripción: To succeed in this position you need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• At Least 2 years of experience in .NET specially ASP.Net MVC for online applications. Knowledge of dependency injections.
• Experience with source control tools as TFS, Git, svn,
• Experience writing and understanding store procedures in MS SQL server.
• Experience working under Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM.
• Fluent in English
The ideal candidates have the following profile:
• Enjoy working within a team but can also work autonomously
• Proactive and Customer oriented.
• Experience in Financial or Payment Services applications.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
• Experience with Unit testing.
Based in our EMEA HQ in Alcobendas (Madrid) you will be working in a development team focused on the main on-line application for the business. The team will have maintenance and enhancement tasks as well as developing new functionality based on business requirements. The job responsibilities will include:
The job responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of functional requirements with product owners and Team Leader
• Development and maintenance of online web application.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Desarrollador Web – Programador
[+] Ampliar información
Comparte con tus amigos este trabajo en: